This delectable yogurt pie only requires three ingredients, making it the perfect sweet treat. Not only is it a breeze to prepare, but it is also packed with protein. The best part? It’s a single serving, so there’s no need to share this luscious creamy pie.
I had originally planned to create a fun Valentine’s recipe, but to my disappointment, the grocery store didn’t have the items I needed. However, when I stumbled upon the mini graham cracker crusts, inspiration struck. The great thing about this recipe is that it requires no baking, allowing you to whip it up in just five minutes!
Personally, I love the taste, texture, and protein content of Greek yogurt. However, feel free to experiment with this recipe. Change up the base, try different toppings, or use regular or strawberry yogurt to put your own spin on it!
If you’re not a fan of the yogurt flavor and would like to turn this into a mini cheesecake, mix plain yogurt with a dollop of whipped cream cheese, add a touch of stevia for sweetness, and top it off with fresh fruit. Voila!
- 1 mini pre-made graham cracker crust
- 1 vanilla Greek yogurt (I recommend Light&Fit or Aldi’s protein yogurt, 150 grams)
- Chocolate whipped cream (available at Aldi)
- Fresh berries optional
- Remove one mini graham cracker crust from its package.
- Using a mini rubber spatula, scoop the yogurt cup into the pie and smooth the top.
- Spray chocolate whipped cream on top of the pie and finish it off with raspberries or any other fresh fruit of your choice.
Do you have to bake yogurt pie?
No, this is a no-bake dessert recipe. You can enjoy it right away without any setting or baking time required.
How do you store yogurt pie?
Since this is a single-serving recipe, you can simply cover it with plastic wrap and store it in the refrigerator for up to 7 days. If you want to prepare multiple servings for the week, go ahead and make a batch!
Can you make multiple servings of the 3-ingredient yogurt pie?
Absolutely! If unexpected guests show up and you need to whip up a perfect dessert in no time, you can easily double, triple, or even quadruple this recipe!
What are other ingredient combinations?
What I love about this recipe is that the flavor possibilities are endless. You can let your creativity run wild! For example, you could use an Oreo crust instead of a graham cracker crust for a delicious twist. Here are some filling ideas to get you started:
- Strawberry yogurt topped with cool whip and fresh strawberries.
- Key lime Greek yogurt topped with whipped cream and lime twists.
- Vanilla Greek yogurt topped with chocolate whipped cream and mini chocolate chips.
- Blueberry Greek yogurt topped with streusel crumbs and a drizzle of maple syrup.
- Lemon yogurt topped with cool whip and lemon curd.
Feel free to create your own unique combinations, and don’t forget to share them with me on social media @haleynicolefit!
Can you make a frozen yogurt pie?
If you prefer a frozen treat, you can modify this recipe to make a frozen yogurt pie. Just follow the instructions up until step two, then place the mini pie in the freezer for an hour. Afterward, top it with whipped cream and berries.
What is the nutrition information for the 3-ingredient yogurt pie?
If you use one mini pre-made pie crust, one Light&Fit Greek yogurt, and chocolate whipped cream, the nutritional values are as follows: 195 calories, 5.5g fat, 23g carbohydrates, and 13g protein. For easy logging, you can search for “HNFIT Mini Yogurt Pie” on My Fitness Pal.
Where can you find chocolate whipped cream?
I highly recommend using chocolate whipped cream for this recipe as it adds a delightful flavor. You can find it at Aldi, and they also offer a Salted Caramel flavor that’s worth trying!
I promise you’ll fall in love with this yogurt pie. The hardest part is deciding which flavors to try! Be sure to tag me on Instagram or TikTok @haleynicolefit if you give it a go.
For more Valentine’s Day-inspired recipes, check out my Keep It Sweet Valentine’s Day Cookbook here.
Other recipes you will like:
- High Protein Greek Yogurt
- Single Serve Strawberry Shortcake
- Chocolate Covered Protein Brownies
- Jello Yogurt Bowl
- Lemon Poppyseed Mug Cake
- M&M Cakemix Cookies
- Fruit Salad with Cool Whip