A sparkling white wine with whispers of wild jasmine and peony on a soothing base of amber, sandalwood and musk. Inspired by the BBW® scent.
Disclaimer: The Flaming Candle Company (TFC) does not offer finished products. What we do offer is custom fragrances through duplications, creations, or modifications created, manufactured and purchased from our supplier for use in finished products. Product names, brands, and other trademarks or trade names featured or referred to within TFC are the property of their respective holders. These holders are not affiliated with TFC, our products, our website, nor do they sponsor or endorse our materials. The use of these trademarks or trade names in no way indicates any relationship between TFC and the holders and is used only for descriptive identification to convey the aroma being purchased. Every effort has been made to properly identify and attribute trademarks or trade names to their respective owners wherever possible and/or practical.
- Top – starfruit
- Middle – peony, jasmine
- Bottom – musk, amber, sandalwood
Additional Information on A Thousand Wishes Fragrance Oil:
- Soap and lotion safe (see cold process test results below)
- Not subject to California Proposition 65 warning requirements
- Flashpoint: >200° F
- Vanillin – 0.24%
- Ethyl Vanillin – 0.05%
- Formulated to work in both paraffin and soy wax
Recommended Usage Amounts:
- Candles and wax melts: Typical use is 1 ounce per pound of wax, but can vary depending on type of wax, additives, and scent throw preference
- Soap and skin care products: Please reference IFRA 50th Amendment (June ’21) information below
Maximum Usage Amount *
Products with body and hand exposure, primarily rinse off: Bar soap; Liquid soap; Shampoo of all types; Conditioner (rinse-off); Body washes and shower gels of all types; Baby wash, bath, shampoo; Bath gels, foams, mousses, salts, oils and other products added to bathwater; Cleanser for face (rinse-off); Shaving creams of all types e.g., stick, gels, foams; all depilatories (including facial) and waxes for mechanical hair removal; Foot care products (feet are placed in a bath for soaking; Shampoo for pets
Products applied to the lips: Lip products (e.g., lipstick, lip balm); Children toys
Body lotion products applied to the body using the hands (palms), primarily leave on: Foot care products (e.g., creams, powders); Insect repellent for application to the skin; All powders and talc (excluding baby powders and talc)
Products not intended for direct skin contact, minimal or insignificant transfer to skin: Candles of all types; Laundry detergents for machine wash with minimal skin contact (e.g., Liquid tabs, pods); Automated airfresheners and fragrancing of all types (e.g., concentrated aerosol with metered doses, plug-ins, electrical,incense, liquid refills (cartridge); Air delivery systems; Scratch and sniff; Scent pack; Scent delivery system (using dry air technology)
* These maximum usage amounts are in compliance with IFRA standards, are provided for safety, and are not meant to serve as suggested usage amounts. It is up to the customer to determine the ideal usage amount for desired product integrity, while staying under the safety maximums. Many times the ideal usage amount is much lower than the maximum amount stated for safety.
* It is the responsibility of our customer to ensure the safety of the finished product containing this fragrance by conducting all necessary tests.
** If there are other products or categories not listed that you would like to request the maximum usage amounts of, please email us at [email protected]
Cold Process Soap Performance:
Lye Water Temperature – 110° F
Oils Temperature – 115° F
- Some acceleration
- No separation
- Batter reached medium trace quickly, but it was workable and easily transferred to silicone mold.
- After curing for 4 weeks, the soap bars had a light floral scent and a light tan color.