NCERT Options for Class 4 EVS Chapter 2 Ear To Ear
NCERT PAGE NUMBER-11 Who has Acquired My Ears 1. The artist has drawn mistaken ears on the heads of the animals. Give right ears to the animal within the areas given beneath Ans. 2. Completely different animals have totally different sorts of ears. Among the many animals given beneath, which of them have ears you could see? Through which animal are you able to not see the ears? Write within the desk. Deer Frog Fish Ant Crow Tiger Sparrow Buffalo Snake Lizard Pg Duck Giraffe Elephant Cat Ans. 3. Do you assume that the animals whose ears we can not see actually shouldn’t have ears? Ans. No, truly they’ve ears however they’re hidden
NCERT PAGE NUMBER 12 Allow us to observe this image 1. Identify the animals within the image. Ans. Hen, sparrow, duck, parrot, crow, frog
See more: Animals with ears on top of head
2. Are you able to see their ears? Ans.No, we can not see their ears.
3. Discover out another animals which have ears that we can not see. Write their names. Ans. Swan, fish, fly, mosquito, crocodile, and so forth
NCERT PAGE NUMBER 13 Learn and Write 1.An animal with ears like followers: Ans.Elephant
2. An animal with ears like leaves Ans. Rabbit
3. An animal with ears on the highest of its head. Ans. Rabbit
4.An animal with ears on each facet of its head. Ans. Canine NCERT PAGE NUMBER 13-18 Whose Pores and skin 1. Now you understand how to acknowledge animals by their ears. Allow us to see if we will acknowledge animals by their pores and skin. Match the animals proven right here with the photographs of their pores and skin. Make the proper sample of the pores and skin on the image of every animal. Ans.
2. You may need seen a few of the animals given beneath: Fox Elephant Sparrow pigeon Frog Crow Peacock Pig Mouse Cat Buffalo Duck Hen Camel Lizard Cow Put the identify of the animals within the desk: Ans.
3. Through which listing did you place the cow and buffalo? Ans. Animals with hair on their physique and whose ears may be seen
4. From a distance, are you able to see the hair on their pores and skin. Ans.Their hair can’t be seen from a distance
5. Attempt to go close to certainly one of them. May you see hair? Ans. After going close to them hair on their physique may be seen.
6. Are you able to inform which of the animals talked about within the above listing lay eggs? Discover out and write the names of those animals within the inexperienced field. Ans.
7.Which of the animals within the listing give beginning to infants? Write their names within the pink field. , Ans.
8.Now, look once more on the desk on the earlier pag6. Draw a line underneath the names of animals whose names are within the inexperienced field. Put a circle across the names of these animals whose names are within the pink field Ans.
9. So, what did you word? Ans. These animals whose ears we will see have hair on their physique. These animals give beginning to the younger ones. These animals that shouldn’t have ears on the surface, shouldn’t have hair on their physique. These animals lay eggs.
Editor’s Choice: The World&039s Top 10 Most Dangerous Animals | Mappr
10. Have you ever seen animals, round your own home or college, which have gotten small infants? Write their names in your pocket book. Ans. Canine, pig, cat, rat, and so forth.
11. Have you ever ever had a pet animal? Does anybody round have a pet? Ans. I’ve a pet canine, and a pet parrot.
12. Discover out about pet animal. (a) What animal is it? Ans. These are a canine and a parrot. (b) Does it have a pet identify? Ans.Sure, we known as dog-Tomy and parrot-Mithu (c) Who gave it this identify? Ans. We gave them these names. (d) What does it prefer to eat? Ans.Canine eats meat, rice, bread, and so forth. and parrot eats chilli, gram, and so forth. (e) What number of instances a day is it given meals? ‘ Ans. Normally thrice a day. (f) When does it sleep? For a way lengthy does it sleep? Ans. Canine often sleep within the day for about 5 to six hours. And parrot often sleeps within the night time for about 8 to 10 hours. (g) Is there any particular method to take care of this animal? How Ans. We clear and bathe them often. (h) Does it get indignant? When? How have you learnt it’s indignant? Ans. They get indignant. After they see unknown individuals they get indignant. After they get indignant they often shout loudly. (i) Does it have hair on its pores and skin, or feathers? Ans. Canine has hair on its physique and parrot has feathers however no hair on its physique. (j) Are you able to see its ears? Ans. I can see the canine’s ears. However parrot’s ears can’t be seen. (okay) Is it a child or a younger animal or a giant one? Ans. These are younger animals. (l) Will this animal lay eggs or give beginning to infants? Ans. A canine provides beginning to infants whereas a parrot lays eggs. (m) Does it have younger ones? Ans. No. (n) Draw an image of this animal and color it. Give it a reputation of your personal Ans. The identify of my pet canine is Tomy and the identify of my pet parrot is Mithu.
NCERT PAGE NUMBER 19-20 1. Have a look at this image. Color the components which have even numbers (2, 4, 6, 8…). What do you see? Discover out the identify of the animal. Ans.It’s a dinosaur.
2. Have you ever seen any animal that appears little like a dinosaur? Have you learnt its identify? Ans. Sure, I’ve seen an animal that appears little like a dinosaur. Its identify is lizard. (Even just a few different solutions could also be acceptable)
3. Have a look at this animal. Write its identify. Have you learnt that that is our Nationwide Animal? Ans. Its identify is tiger. Sure, I do know that is our Nationwide Animal.
4 . The place do they reside? Ans. They reside within the wild-forests, grasslands, and so forth.
5. The numbers of this animal are taking place in India. Talk about why this might be taking place? Ans. The variety of tigers goes down in India due to a number of causes. A number of the causes are given right here (a) Folks hunt them for his or her bones and pores and skin. (b) Deforestation. Due to deforestation, forests are disappearing which reduces their pure habitat.
NCERT SolutionsEVSMathsEnglishHindiParyavarana Adhyayan
Editor’s Choice: The 25 Best Anime Streaming Sites in May 2022 (Free & Working)