Home Blockchain How is Asama Mining cheating with Asama Coin and virtual money?

How is Asama Mining cheating with Asama Coin and virtual money?

by Moon
Published: Last Updated on
Rate this post

Asama coin

With the promise of a 300% revenue per yr, how does Asama Mining deceive buyers and “escape” with Asama Coin digital cash at a low worth?

Whereas many buyers who contributed cash to Asama Mining posted on social networking web site Fb accusing the corporate of not paying curiosity, leaving buyers to commerce their very own cryptocurrency, Asama Coin, on August 9, at Asama Mining situated on the higher ground. 2 buildings at 33 Quach Van Tuan Avenue, Ward 12, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh Metropolis , Lao Dong Newspaper correspondent famous that the corporate operates usually. Some buyers nonetheless come right here to contact and trade details about nftgamef.com introduces about funding packages on this firm’s web site. Screenshots

Figuring out that I intend to contribute capital to Asama Firm to obtain 300% annual revenue, Mr. Hung – calling himself an investor and buyer developer for Asama Mining – advises: “If taking part within the bundle spend money on digital cash mining machines, then for each USD 1,000 you get 1,000 digital Asama cash (Asama Coin). Accordingly, Asama Firm pays the buyers revenue from 0.5% to 1.2 -% / day, the bottom is 5 Asama Coin / day. Nevertheless, within the whole revenue is Asama Coin, the corporate will convert 60% to Bitcoin to pay buyers, the remaining 40% buyers retailer to purchase items, automobiles, actual property … at items to which the corporate is linked. ”

Nevertheless, when the reporter talked about that public opinion was speaking about Asama Mining for a number of weeks, it didn’t share income with buyers and was at risk of collapse; Particularly, the data of the corporate was in monetary difficulties, so Asama Coin was simply placed on the ground for buyers to purchase and promote to determine the value, Hung instantly defined: “As a result of the Asama Mining digital system is getting ready to hyperlink With overseas companions, the corporate stopped paying buyers’ income in Bitcoin two weeks in the past each Tuesday and Friday. In return, buyers obtain 60% revenue with Asama Coin after which placed on nftgamef.com (ground proprietor is Asama Firm) to promote, accumulate money in VND. Since then, some Asama rivals have unfold false information to entice buyers to maneuver capital addresses. You shouldn’t depend on this info. ”Picture promoting about profitability of 300% and lots of excessive worth prizes given by Asama to draw buyers. Screenshots

When the reporter left and promised to proceed contacting with Mr. Hung about contributing capital to spend money on digital cash excavator, a person about 60 years outdated appeared. Hung introduces the reporter because the chairman of Asama’s Board of Administrators – Mr. Dao Duc Thang . Instantly, Mr. Thang shook fingers and provided me to proceed to discover and spend money on the nftgamef.coma’s Fb web page has details about the launch of Asama Vietnam and Japan in April. Above: The individual carrying the inexperienced vest is Mr. Dao Duc Thang – Chairman of ASAMA Vietnam. Screenshots

Go to the corporate’s web site (asamafarm.com), the reporter famous that ASAMA’s full title is ASAMA Excessive Know-how Growth Funding Co., Ltd and Mr. Thang is among the vital figures showing on many images. Photographs depicting actions and occasions of Asama Firm.

After assembly with Asama Mining consultant, the reporter contacted with some buyers who contributed cash to Asama Firm. These buyers imagine that the corporate is displaying indicators of fraud as a result of once they provide Asama Coin on nftgamef.com, there are virtually no consumers or solely very low costs.

“Oh my God!” – Lan – who additionally holds 400 Asama Cash issued by Asama Firm, uttered that when buyers warned that the digital foreign money was at risk of breaking, the worth was 50% nftgamef.com organizes huge occasions like Sky Mining to draw buyers. Picture: nftgamef.com

Mr. Lengthy, who holds hundreds of Asama Coin cash, mentioned that two weeks in the past, this digital foreign money was valued by Asama Firm from 20,000 to 24,000 VND / coin, now the investor bought on nftgamef.com is simply 9,000 coin / coin. Many individuals imagine that this acquisition worth is the corporate provided. “As such, Asama Firm has” captured “50% of the capital of buyers,” mentioned Hoa, who owns 40,000 Asama Coin.

Related Posts