Need another sample farewell letter? Why stop at ten messages when there are so many other ways to wish someone well? If you worked with a wonderful person and you want to wish them continued success and a bright future ahead try a few of these goodbye message templates. When gathering messages, consider coworkers and friends quotes that you might include. Doing so can guarantee a favorable farewell response. Decide ahead of time whether to send serious or funny going away cards.
11) I’m so sorry to see you go! We made such a great team, but as you start this next chapter in your career I know that you’ll find good luck at your new company, too. Best of luck to you!
12) It has been a pleasure working with you over the last few years. You were such a great boss. I’m sure your new job is an exciting opportunity that will bring you continued success in the years to come. Know that you’ll be greatly missed by your dear colleagues.
13) So you’re on to your new adventure! As much as I’m going to miss working with you every day I’m also excited for the next stage of your development. I hope your new company is a fun place to work and that your new coworkers are as happy to have you as we were. We hope you find such a wonderful group at your next job. Good luck!
14) I heard you’re leaving the company! As much as that saddens me, we’ve made some sweet memories over the last few years, and so bidding goodbye to you is a bittersweet occasion. I hope your new challenge pushes your decision-making skills as consistently as we do because you’re up to the challenge. You have all the support you need inside yourself!
15) Best wishes on this and all your future endeavors. I’m sure you’ll make a wonderful colleague for your new coworkers. You certainly did for us! You’ve been a great employee so I bid farewell and wish you best of luck on your next adventure. On to your next fantastic team!
16) The past few years have meant a lot to all of us. It’s been a pleasure working with you, and while we hate to say farewell, we know that you’re moving forward to a new office, a new endeavor, and a new chapter in your life. So we won’t say “goodbye”. Instead we’ll say “good luck!”
17) They say that great leaders are born not made, but I think it’s safe to say you made yourself the best leader we’ve ever had. It has been an honor working with you. You’ve become a great friend over the past years, and the best colleague I’ve ever had. Good luck on your new journey.
Optionally, you can also use farewell quotes to say goodbye. These going away sayings for coworkers or goodbye quotes for coworkers can help to empower your farewell greetings. Using someone else’s words, particularly someone famous, gives extra weight to your sentiments.