Birthday Wishes for Dad in Heaven
1. I am sending across my birthday wish to the best dad in the world. He may not be here right now, but I will always love him. Happy birthday, dad. 2. Dad, since you were gone, I have missed all the wonderful times we had together. I would give anything to relive those good times. Happy birthday in heaven, dad. I will always love you. 3. It hurts me deeply to think that you are not here with us. I am glad that we cherished and enjoyed every moment we had while you were here. I love you so much. Happy birthday, my dad in heaven.4. Losing you at such a tender age was so heartbreaking. As I grow up, I know that you are watching over me from heaven. I will always remain my daddy’s little girl. I wish you a happy birthday. 5. I have stopped staring at the sky because the brightest star is no more there – you. I will always love you. Happy birthday in heaven, dad.
6. Dad, I might be getting a lot of hugs from other people, but I want you to know that none of those hugs are as warm as yours. I will forever remain yours. Happy birthday in heaven, dad.7. I just want to wish you a wonderful birthday in heaven, dad. I can already hear the angels celebrate you. You will forever remain in my heart. 8. Dad, I want you to know that regardless of the misunderstandings and arguments we had, I still miss you. I will give anything just to relive those moments, dad. Happy birthday, my dad. 9. Each time I drop off flowers on your grave, I remember just how aromatic you made my life. I miss you so much, dad. Happy birthday, dad. 10. I just want one more chance to hold you tight in my arms. This time I would never let you go. Have a wonderful birthday in heaven. You will always be close to my heart.
11. Dad, I want to thank you for making me the strong woman I am today. But I want you to know that no matter how strong I am, I can’t be strong enough to deal with the fact that you are gone. Have a wonderful birthday in heaven. I will always love you. 12. Dad, it’s quite ironic that I didn’t listen to your advice when you were here. But now that you are gone, I am living the life you want me to live. I will give anything just to have you advise me again. Have a happy birthday in heaven. 13. We may be far from each other, but I always feel you are so close. This might be because you have always shown me love from the very first day. I will always love you, dad. Happy birthday, my dad in heaven. 14. Dear dad. Here we are gathered to celebrate your special day. We know that the angels in heaven are also gathered to celebrate you. We will always miss you, dad. Enjoy your birthday in heaven.15. Your death will always remain a vague memory for me. But your life and all the good times we shared will be as clear as day. You are the epitome of love, kindness, and affection. I want you to enjoy your birthday in heaven.
16. Dad, on the day you left, I didn’t just lose a father, I lost a dear friend, companion, and mentor. I miss you so much, dad. Happy birthday in heaven. 17. Death’s icy jaws may have snatched you away from me, but you will forever remain the hero of my life. Have a happy birthday in heaven, dad.18. Although you are not with me now, I want you to know that you will always remain in a special place in my heart. Happy birthday in heaven, dad. I will love you forever.19. Dad, the stars can’t immortalize you because they will fade away. A poem can’t commemorate you because it would be forgotten one day. The only place I will keep you is my heart so that I will be with you always. Happy birthday in heaven, dad. 20. Every time I think of you, dad, tears come down my cheeks the same way rain falls on the earth. I miss you so much, dad. Have a happy birthday in heaven.
21. Dad, I am so heartbroken at the thought of losing you. Words can’t convey the pain I feel when I remember that you are not there. I would give anything to relive my moments with you. I wish you a happy birthday in heaven.