Sharing is Caring!
Can you believe that 2023 is almost here? Time really does fly, doesn’t it? Regardless of how 2022 was for you, we hope you’re excited to welcome the new year and embrace it with open arms, hoping for good things to engulf your life and those around you.
Do you have any fun plans for New Year’s Eve? Perhaps a party at home with family members and old buddies? Or maybe you’re planning to go out and dance the gorgeous night away?
Well, all of it sounds amazing. After all, everyone deserves to celebrate New Year’s Eve with pomp and glamour. Another great element of a new year is the prospect of sending funny new year wishes to your loved ones.
Who wouldn’t want to wake up to giggles and chuckles on the very first day of the year, right? It serves as a wonderful reminder not to take things too seriously. If certain situations bring you down, you have your near and dear ones to pick you right back up.
So, are you in the mood to tickle some funny bones through unique and funny new year wishes? If yes, then we have compiled some of the perfect ones for you.
Also Read: 31 Biblical Wishes And Prayers For a Religious New Year
Hilarious New Year Wishes to Send to Your Loved Ones
Imagine that you send an adorably hilarious New Year message to your friend or relative. It’s the first thing that makes them smile as they begin this fresh journey. That’s something we all wish to do.
Here are some New Year wishes that are sure to make your loved ones laugh:
- I wish you a prosperous New Year! Don’t forget to change your calendar.
- Happy New Year! It’s time to forget all your fears, drink a few beers, and leave behind all your tears.
- I look forward to witnessing you guys ruin another year of your life. Have a merry and happy New Year!
- Don’t ask me about my New Year resolutions because all my past resolutions are yet to be completed. Have a blessed New Year!
- Happy New Year from someone adorable, handsome, intelligent, fabulous, and who always wants to see you smiling.
- Happy New Year, my love. The next year can be a great year that we spend together if you just agree with everything I say.
- Happy New Year! Spoiler alert: It’s going to feel the same.
- New years are like restart buttons. You think you can push the button and start things all over again, but then realize your life is too messed up to be started afresh.
- I wanted to quit all my bad habits for the new year, but then I remembered that nobody likes a quitter.
- Happy New Year to you! See you next year, buddy.
- My dear friend, I hope you don’t forget me when we meet a year later. A very Happy New Year to you!
- Best wishes for the New Year! Hope your resolution this year is 4K.
- Happy New Year! It’s time to make resolutions and also to never speak of them again.
- A new year doesn’t come to change your life. It comes to remind you that one more year has gone and you’re still the same useless pile of flesh who thinks they can make their resolutions come true. Happy New Year, friend!
- Sorry for all the annoying behavior I did throughout the year. May you give me another chance to repeat all of it in the next year as well. Happy New Year!
- I hope you start the New Year by commencing your old habits. Have the same old beautiful life in a new box titled ‘New Year’.
- May this new year bring you more money so that you can buy expensive gifts for me. Happy New Year!
- If you were born in September, it is better to assume that your parents started their new year successfully.
- A new year with the same old worries and tension. Buckle up, drink some more, and peace out for the rest of the night. Happy New Year.
- May your dreams get fulfilled as well as your bills. Best of luck with the new year, dear.
- May this upcoming year actually bring change in you, and not just have all your old habits wrapped in a new package. Happy New Year, by the way.
- Though I am wishing you a very Happy New Year, just remember you still have the same old husband.
- If all the heartbreaks and troubles from the last year didn’t make you strong, let me wish you one more year full of agony and tears. I really want you to be stronger. Happy New Year!
- Happy New Year! How would it be if instead of bringing happiness, joy, and peace, the new year brought us cash, fame, and champagne?
- I hope you make a revolution of losing 20 pounds in the coming year and gain 30 pounds more instead. Wish you a fresh year full of positivity and goodness.
- It’s a new year once again and it’s the same old life you’re still living over and over again. What is there to celebrate?
- May the new year bring you more problems, tears, and pain. Don’t get me wrong. You see, I just want you to be a stronger person.
- Life is short and every new year makes it even shorter. Happy New Year! You just waved goodbye to one more year of your short life, buddy.
- New years are like pages in a book that’s so boring. You always think that the next page will be interesting, but it turns out to be the same every time. Happy New Year.
- A new year doesn’t stop the ghosts from your past mistakes from coming back to haunt you. So, if you think you’re over it, you’re wrong. Happy New Year to you!
- A very Happy New Year to you! I do hope to recognize the new you.
- Here’s a New Year wish for you before the network gets jammed. I hope you’re having great fun. Wishing you a successful year ahead!
- Let us celebrate this New Year’s Eve in honor of the time we successfully wasted this year. Sounds good enough, right?
- God is kind enough to give you a new year but not so kind to give you a new life. Happy New Year, darling!
- All I wish to do is get drunk and dance with you all night long on this 31st night. Happy New Year!
- May all your troubles last as long as your New Year resolutions.
- I cannot believe another year has come for us to ruin, and I am looking forward to doing the same thing all over again. Happy New Year.
- Wishing you a successful 12 months, a joyful 52 weeks, lovely 365 days, a memorable 8760 hours, blessings of 525600 minutes, and the happiest 31536000 seconds. Happy New Year.
- I hope you finally learn how to put your brain to use this year. I wish you a Happy New Year.
- I saved you from spending a fortune on a New Year’s party – I sent you an invitation for an online party!
- The most fun part about making New Year resolutions is breaking them together. Can’t wait to mess up with you.
- Before I get drunk, dance on the bar, lose my phone, get messy, and get in trouble, let me wish you a Happy New Year.
- I hope this new year brings you joy and happiness because you look so ugly when you cry. I don’t want to witness that ever again.
- This year, may your hair and face lift, abs and stocks not fall, and your blood pressure, cholesterol, white blood cell count, and mortgage interest not rise. Happy New Year!
- A new year means you will be a little bit older but not any wiser than today. Alas!
- Tom Cruise, Angelina Jolie, Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Jennifer Lopez, Amitabh Bachchan, and Me. All the stars wish you a very Happy New Year.
- If I had done you wrong, I am sorry. May you still give me a chance this new year to do it over and over again. Happy New Year!
- As the clock strikes twelve, may you have the stamina to wish all of your innumerable Facebook friends a Happy New Year.
- I’m going to order a pizza five minutes before the new year and when they arrive, I will say I ordered this a year ago. Happy New Year!
- This New Year, be at peace with your appearance, because you are perfectly in shape. After all, round is a shape in geometry, too.
- They say pain and tears help one to get stronger. So, I am wishing you more tears and pain so that you become even stronger than last year. Happy New Year.
- It’s the thing that satisfies your mind, body, and soul. Do it on the bed, on a sofa, in the car, or anywhere else. It’s called prayer. God bless your naughty mind. Happy New Year.
- My New Year resolution is to eat less so that I can be sexier. But whenever I see your chubby cheeks, I guess I am already successful with my resolution, so, I think I won’t do it anymore. Happy New Year to you.
- I promise not to drink beer anymore, but can I have a bottle more since it’s not yet New Year’s Eve? Happy New Year, darling.
- May the new year bring actual change in you, and not the recurrence of old habits in a new package.
- May you learn to use your brain in the coming year. It’s a wonder that you got through all these years without having one. Happy New Year.
- You have so many things to gain this year, including success, fame, and wisdom. Don’t just focus on gaining stress instead. Happy New Year, dear friend.
- Happy New Year, my best friend! You have been with me through thick and thin, and I hope you can spare one more year to do just the same while also making poor decisions together.
- I hope you will not spend the first day of the new year sleeping on the couch. May God give you the strength to fight with laziness. Happy New Year.
- Wasted another year and I will waste more but thank God I am doing this with you. Happy New Year.
- Have some faith in me this year just like the previous ones, for I am so ready to be your partner in crime.
- Oh wait, you are traveling to the future. Take me with you before the night ends. Happy New Year.
- Hope you will not be bothered with fulfilling the New Year resolutions this year as well. May God bless you, darling.
- Happy Birthday to the World! And a happy new year to us all, my friends.
- I hope you will finally pay off all the debts you owe to me for making my life miserable. I’m looking forward to it. Best wishes and Happy New Year.
- Have a tremendous new year while giving everyone a hard time apart from me. Cheers to that.
- Last year, I was an absolutely horrible person to you, so, I will make up for it this year, but I don’t believe I will apologize for my past deeds. New Year, new me.
- I hope I won’t have to do stupid things alone this year, because I’m not letting you go this easy. Happy New Year, sweetheart.
- This year, I won’t be able to wish you success, as you already have so much of it. This will be my year. Here’s to a Happy New Year.
- May the drinks take you throughout the year and make you forget about all the miserable times that have gone by. Happy New Year, darling.
Read More: 30 Happy New Year Quotes For a Better Future
Starting a new year with humor is always great. It brings along a sense of positivity that we all deserve to have in our lives.
If you’re the mischievous one who is always hoping to make people laugh, then go through the funny new year wishes listed in the article and let us know in the comments below about which ones you will be using.
Sharing is Caring!