A Get Well card or text or email message breaks through the isolation of illness, whether your friend or loved one is enduring the latest “bug” or recovering from a prolonged health event. When you send your well wishes, you become part of the team effort behind a speedy recovery.
Our sample wishes & quotes can inspire you to write a message of your own, or copy one of ours and tweak it here and there to make it custom. Your encouragement will brighten their get-well journey!
Get Well Wishes & Card Messages
Words aren’t always easy at a time of illness or injury, but a card or text or email Get Well wish can express your encouragement with a short message and an engaging image. Our words are free for you to copy and paste, tweak or personalize, or use them as brainstorming material to stir your own thoughts.
- Wishing you a speedy recovery, Alex, with every happy hope that your getting well keeps going well!
- Many loving, caring thoughts are with you as your recover, Mollie. Hoping to hear you are well again soon!
- Growing stronger day by day? Hope so, Cam!
- Sending unicorn sprinkles your way, Kayla! Hope you feel better soon!
- All of us are thinking of you and hoping you get better soon, Ben!
- Get Whale Soon – It makes a BIG difference when you’re missing, Carey!
- Thinking of you, Amanda, and sending lots of love your way.
- Make sure you put your feet up. Make sure you have the remote control first. Feel better soon, Rich!
- Wishing you well with all my heart, Heather!
- Sunny days of feeling great is what we wish for you, Grant! Get well soon!
- Thinking of you and wishing and wishing and wishing you well, Anna!
- Sending big hugs your way, Julie! Everything will get better before you know it!
- A fresh bouquet to simply say, “Get Well, Lacy!”
- I want you to be happy and healthy again. Take care of yourself and get well, Thomas!
- Hope you feel brighter soon! Hope every day outshines the one before, Connie!
- Sending this card to lift your spirits, Dan. Hope it worked!
- With loving thoughts of you and warm wishes for a speedy recovery, Marta!
- Wishing you better and better, Emily. Wishing you well!
- Sending you cheer, with love, Sarah!
- Get well soon, soon, soon, Evan! Or even sooner.
- Thinking of you as you recover, Jennifer. Just a note to say you’re in my thoughts and on my heart.
- Feel better, friend! Sending my deepest love, Riley.
- It’s really icky that you’ve been sicky. Feel better fast, Taylor!
- Wishing you a speedy recovery, Mark – in record time!
- Sending you cheer and wishing you brighter days ahead, Mya!
- Thinking of you, Karen, today and every day.
- Feel better, Eric, before the world runs out of tissues!
- Sending warm wishes for a speedy recovery, Haley!
- Feel better soon, Sam. We miss you!
- Sylvia, if warm thoughts and sincere wishes could speed your recovery, you’d already be feeling wonderfully well!
- Wishing you an easy recovery, Chelsea, and good health to come.
Get Well Quotes
Sometimes, it’s someone else’s well-turned phrase that speaks for us or adds just the right touch of humor. Is one of these quotes the cherry on top of your Get Well message?