3. “My beautiful sister, the thought of you leaving this house in a couple of days fills my heart with deep sorrow. I always knew the day will come when this happens, but to date, I find myself unprepared for that final goodbye. But, amidst it all, my longing wish of you finding a man that will take care of you in the manner you truly deserve, has come true. Today I have no worries. Because you have chosen the best life partner for yourself who will be shielding you from all the negativity of this world. Congratulations and know that you will always be my beautiful sister, whom I love dearly.”
4. “My sweet little princess(and sometimes a pain in the ass too) you have finally found the one person you can irritate for the rest of your life(finally, it’s not going to be just me). You’ve enchanted us all with your smile(sometimes wicked too) and now it’s time for you to spread your wings and fly away. From the bottom of my heart, I wish your fondest dreams come true and you continue to brighten all the lives you touch with your kind and sincere heart.”
5. “From our midnight gossip sessions to the endless shopping spree, dearest sister you have finally grown up to become the incredible woman that you are today. Spread warmth and love in your new family exactly as you did on your own. Accept the love they shower on you and give back ten times more. Hold them together as you did us and know that I will always back you up – because we are a team now and forever!”
6. “I knew this day would come, as it always does but what I didn’t know, was that you would turn into this powerful woman who can do it all. Know that I am proud of what you have achieved in life and feel blessed that you have found the partner who not only appreciates you but will stand by you through all walks of life… I can finally breathe will relief because you have found the person I always wished for you to have.”
7. “Now that you have decided to get married and leave me alone, there is one thing I want you to promise me before you do. Promise me you will continue to be the amazing woman that you have grown up to be, continue to go on dates with your husband(no matter how many wedding anniversaries go by), remember that you are young, wild and free – to achieve anything that you put your mind and soul into. Do not succumb to life and always stay in it to win it. This is all I wish for you my dearest sister!”
8. “With your wedding day approaching, I have a whirlwind of mixed emotions. Sometimes I feel happy that you have found the one and sometimes sad, that you will cease to be just mine. Amidst it all, I have just one wish for you dear sis: complete happiness. Just knowing that you are happy in life, will make all of this longing for our next meeting fruitful.”
9. “Now that you enter this new phase of life, your life will change and so will the roles. Now apart from being the perfect daughter and sister, you must also become an extraordinary daughter-in-law and wife and attract happiness and love to each of our lives as you have always done. If there is one person who can do it all, it’s you!”
10. “I have been your first call since the beginning of time, in times of good and bad. So, more than you, my dear sister, this letter is for your husband to read. He better gives you ten times the love, or he will have me to answer to. Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness and prosperity from mom, dad and your always annoying brother!”
11. “Welcome to a new life. As you start a new chapter in your life with the man of your dreams, I want you to know I love you so much and will always be here for you! On your wedding day, I want to let you know how much I love you and how proud I am of you. You have grown from my bratty little sister to a beautiful young woman. I wish you and your new husband every happiness. Congratulations.”
12. “You and I have spent a lot of time together throughout the years. We played and fought. You have been my best friend and my worst enemy. Now you will be starting a new life together with your husband. My prayer is for you to have a beautiful family full of love and happiness. I know you will be a great wife to your husband as you have been such a wonderful sister. I wish you a happy marriage.”
13. “We all have been waiting for this day but did not hope it would be this early. As you begin your married life together, I want you to know just how lucky I feel to have you as my sister. I look forward to having a new brother-in-law. Take care of each other on your journey. May your marriage turn out to be exactly as you had envisioned it in your dreams! I love you, and I wish you all the best for the future.”
14. “It seems like just the other day you were born, little sister and now you are getting married. My prayer is for you to have a beautiful family full of love and happiness. I know you will be a great wife to your husband as you have been such a wonderful sister. I wish you a happy marriage.”
15. “Heartiest congratulations to the best sister in the world. Growing up, I never thought this day would be filled with so much emotion. Continue spreading love, bliss, and daylight, like the sweet person you are. I will recall this moment all my life. The day we finally escorted our small sister to her groom for life. Congrats dearest one. May you enjoy all that this new life has in store. You have been a blessing.”
Sometimes finding a gift that is perfect as a parting message to our beloved sister is more difficult than it seems, therefore we all need the medium of sister marriage quotes to express what we really feel on the inside. Therefore, we thought it fit to enlist some wedding wishes for sister that all brothers and sisters can take some inspiration from, while drafting what happens to be the most emotional letter of their life as their sister bids her final adieu, from this phase of life to the next. We hope these wedding wishes for sister help you in conveying your true feelings better than you could otherwise.
We had the time of our life curating these original wedding wishes for sister from the bottom of our hearts. If they ring a string in your heart, just as they did to ours, use these to pen down your feelings as your sister gets married. Do let us know your favourite wedding wishes for sister!
With words By Vandini Nirwan