$26,160 – that’s how much a Nevadan home seller paid in agent commissions on an average home last year. It’s daylight robbery! Home prices in Nevada will continue to rise, and so will commissions.
Selling For Sale By Owner, without a realtor, can save you $10,000 or more on an average home. It does not matter if you’re selling a condo in Las Vegas or a single-family home in Reno, FSBO is powerful.
High-tech FSBO websites like Houzeo don’t just help you save on commissions. They automatically assign the right MLS paperwork and get your house listed within 24-48 hours. You get 5-star customer service and advanced tech to manage your listing, showings, and closing.
FSBOs on the Rise 🚀
FSBOs are trending! 55% of millennials are comfortable selling their homes themselves. According to Zillow, 26% of Gen X’ers listed FSBO and saved thousands. And why not? 77% of FSBO homes were sold in less than two weeks.
The right FSBO site will help you sell quickly and save thousands. There are two types of For Sale By Owner websites in Nevada you can choose from:
- Paid FSBO Websites: These websites will get you listed on the MLS – the most powerful marketing tool for home sellers. MLS syndicates your listings to Zillow, Redfin, Trulia, Realtor.com, and numerous other websites.
- Free FSBO Websites: When you list for free, your listing remains on the company website and does not feature on the MLS. No MLS exposure means fewer potential buyers and a lower sale price for your property.
We have spent thousands of hours researching and reviewing For Sale By Owner websites in the Silver State. Here are our rankings.
Rankings: 7 Best For Sale By Owner Websites in Nevada
*For 100% Online, only FSBO sites with online showings, inspection scheduling, offer management, and mobile app have been considered.
**For 5-Star Reviews, customer ratings above 4.8 out of 5 have been considered
4 Best Paid For Sale By Owner Websites in Nevada
Paid FSBO websites list on MLS without Realtor in Nevada for a flat fee. Our rankings are as follows:
Houzeo.com is one of the top FSBO websites in Nevada. The advanced tech solutions provide a seamless user experience, listing exposure, and faster sale while having complete control of the process.
Houzeo’s flat fee listing helps you save thousands of dollars on realtor commissions. You also get dedicated customer support that makes the home-selling process much easier and effortless.
2. Congress Realty
Congress Realty is our #2 ranked Flat Fee MLS service in Nevada. What sets Congress Realty apart is its Managing Broker – Jared Andrew English.
Jared Andrew English is an experienced Flat Fee MLS broker and has represented thousands of home sellers. Congress Realty covers all major MLS’ in Nevada.
3. Flat Fee Realty
Flat Fee Realty offers a single MLS package that varies from state to state. With this package, you get free listing changes and related seller disclosures.
However, Flat Fee Realty requires you to pay a minimum 2% buyer agent commission, 0.25% of which goes as a kickback to your listing agent. This means you end up paying a small commission to the listing agent at closing.
ISoldMyHouse is a great choice in the 8 states it covers. Kris Lippi is an experienced Flat Fee broker with thousands of transactions under his belt.
In the remaining 42 states and Washington D.C., ISoldMyHouse.com is only a referral service. They act as a middleman and will sell your information to a local broker who will help you list on MLS.
3 Best Free For Sale By Owner Sites in Nevada
Free For Sale By Owner websites in Nevada offer online exposure, but don’t guarantee a successful FSBO sale.
Founded in 1999 by Damon Giglio, ForSaleByOwner.com is considered one of the biggest FSBO websites. They claim to have 7 times more traffic than any other For Sale By Owner sites.
Although ForSaleByOwner.com offers other paid services, none of these services include For Sale By Owner MLS listing. Further, your information is provided to a Rocket Homes affiliated agent. These agents contact you frequently to solicit MLS listings.
6. Zillow For Sale By Owner
Zillow is the most popular Nevada real estate website. It attracts more than 200 million visitors every month. To list your home on Zillow For Sale By Owner, simply sign up and create your free account.
Zillow FSBO listings do not appear on the MLS. Thus, they have limited exposure. Additionally, all FSBO listings on Zillow are hidden in the ‘Other Listings’ tab. This significantly reduces the success rate of free Zillow FSBO listings.
Craigslist is the biggest classifieds website in the U.S. In terms of traffic, it is the second most visited website with more than 250 million monthly visitors.
While Craigslist can give your listing decent exposure, it can also attract scammers and fraud cash house buyers. Hence, we recommend that you put very limited information about your property and request identification from anyone who makes an offer.
Here’s a Quick Recap of The Best FSBO websites:
Tips for Listing Your House as For Sale By Owner in Nevada
You may feel overwhelmed by the difficulties involved in selling a house yourself. To effectively navigate the FSBO process, consider the following tips:
- Market Research: Evaluate the local NV real estate market. Learn about recent house sales prices, market trends, and the typical time it takes to sell a home.
- Prepare Your Home: Make necessary repairs and renovations. Clean, declutter, and stage your house to make it appealing to potential buyers.
- Price it Right: Set a competitive price for your house. To get a fair market value, consider getting a professional appraisal or using online tools.
- Market Your Home: Create a detailed marketing plan. Use high-quality images and create a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
Alternatives to For Sale By Owner Websites in Nevada
If you think selling your house yourself in Nevada is too complicated for you, here are some other options you can consider:
- Low Commission Agent: A low-commission real estate agent offers you the same services for a reduced commission rate.
- Cash Home Buyer: Nevada cash home buyers make all-cash offers, usually within 24 to 48 hours. These companies reduce the hassle involved in real estate transactions.
- iBuyer: iBuyers like Opendoor and Offerpad typically offer a property’s Fair Market Value (FMV). They purchase hundreds of homes throughout Nevada.
What is the Best For Sale By Owner Website in Nevada?
Houzeo is one of Nevada’s best For Sale By Owner websites for its tech-oriented approach. It provides enhanced visibility, a faster sales process, and dedicated customer support. On top of that, Houzeo’s Flat Fee packages will help you cut off the hefty commissions of thousands of dollars charged by agents.
Its packages will also give you access to Offers Dashboard, Showings Management, and more at the best price.
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
We’ve got you covered. Check out if Houzeo is legit and why its packages are the best way to sell a house by owner.
» Houzeo Reviews: Find out what customers have to say about Houzeo.
Frequently Asked Questions
For Sale By Owner Websites Nevada