With the entire choices college students have for larger schooling at the moment, it may be powerful to decide on which course to take. At School Factual, we’re dedicated to serving to you make that call by offering data comparable to that present in our “Most Properly Attended Music Main within the New England Area” rating.
In 2020-2021, 25,910 folks earned their diploma in music, making the foremost the forty third hottest in america. In 2019-2020, music graduates who had been awarded their diploma in 2017-2019, earned a mean of $27,160 and had a mean of $24,560 in loans nonetheless to repay.
See more: Top music colleges in new england
Throughout the New England area, there have been 2,151 music graduates with common earnings and debt of $24,789 and $25,423 respectively.
Editor’s Choice: The 20 Greatest Conductors of All Time | Classical Music
This 12 months’s “Most Properly Attended Music Main within the New England Area” rating analyzed 79 schools that provided a level in music. To prime this listing, a college should have a profitable music program that graduates extra college students within the area than different schools that supply the identical main.
Try our rating methodology for extra data.
One Dimension Does Not Match All
The music faculty you select to speculate your money and time in issues. That can assist you make the choice that’s best for you, we’ve developed various major-specific rankings, together with this listing of “Most Properly Attended Music Main within the New England Area”.
We’ve created a device known as School Fight that allows you to create your individual personalized comparisons based mostly on the components that matter essentially the most to you. Try it out by evaluating your favourite colleges in opposition to others you might be contemplating, or bookmark the device so you may experiment with it later.
Most Properly Attended Music Main within the New England Area
The next colleges prime our listing of the Finest “Most Properly Attended Music Main within the New England Area”.
High 25 Most Common Faculties for Music within the New England Area
- Most Common Faculties for Music
Notes and References
- The Built-in Postsecondary Schooling Knowledge System (IPEDS) from the Nationwide Middle for Schooling Statistics (NCES), a department of the U.S. Division of Schooling (DOE) serves because the core of our information about schools.
- Another faculty information, together with a lot of the graduate earnings information, comes from the U.S. Division of Schooling’s (School Scorecard).
- Details about the nationwide common scholar mortgage default fee is from the U.S. Division of Schooling and refers to information concerning the 2016 borrower cohort monitoring interval for which the cohort default fee (CDR) was 10.1%.
Learn extra about our information sources and methodologies
Editor’s Choice: 200 Greatest Dance Songs – Rolling Stone
- *Avg Wage and Avg 4-12 months Grad Price are for the highest colleges solely.
- Some colleges in any other case deserving of recognition might have been faraway from this rating within the occasion that new information recognized post-publication warranted it, or on the request of the college.