Good regulation agency web sites give your purchasers a spot to attach with you on-line. Nice lawyer web sites are straightforward to navigate with companies clearly laid out. However one of the best regulation agency web sites present an easy, client-centered expertise whereas projecting a robust, clear model on your observe.
Beneath, we’ve checked out various regulation agency web site designs and compiled a listing of those which galvanized us probably the most. We hope this helps you will get impressed with helpful ways to enhance your individual web site no matter agency measurement and whether or not you’re a prison protection lawyer, household lawyer, or actual property regulation authorized practitioner.
See more: Top firm websites
How does your regulation agency’s web site stack up?
Use Clio’s regulation agency web site scorecard to check your web site towards one of the best of your friends.
Get the Scorecard
1. ASA Legislation Group
Topping the record of finest regulation agency web sites is ASA Legislation Group, a employee’s compensation protection agency primarily based in Oak Brook, Illinois. Their web site reveals off their experience and skill to fulfill their purchasers’ wants by showcasing weekly telebriefs on their homepage. Furthermore, ASA reveals how they cater to the wants of enterprise purchasers on their about web page, as a result of they emphasize how they’re a client-centered observe reasonably than a billable-centered one.
2. Beacon Legislation
Many lawyer web sites fall into the lure of over complicating their web site and making it complicated to the person. Beacon Legislation, which offers authorized companies to low-income people in Houston, Texas, manages to keep away from this by having a transparent and easy-to-find having on-line consumption type proper on their homepage. This makes the person expertise a lot smoother for these seeking to entry authorized companies rapidly.
3. Bend Legislation Group
All the finest regulation agency web sites place a robust emphasis on branding and getting their message throughout as quickly because the customer lands on the web site. Bend Legislation Group does this in spectacular trend with an attention-grabbing homepage header which reads “Dream huge. We obtained your again.”
On high of that, Bend has been talked about in a number of spectacular publications, and the agency additionally showcases their high SuperLawyer, Avvo, and Yelp scores on their house web page. Lastly, the agency prominently options its cellphone quantity, handle, and electronic mail, so purchasers and potential purchasers can contact them simply.
Their regulation agency makes a speciality of enterprise and mental property regulation primarily based in San Francisco, California.
4. California Innocence Mission
The California Innocence Mission helps to free wrongfully convicted people in California. The facility of their web site lies in its simplicity. It is aware of the work they do will rapidly encourage and resonate with their viewers, so their web site design prioritizes robust visuals and duplicate to make their mission clear. It’s additionally fast to reply questions on what innocence organizations are and why assist is required instantly.
Legislation agency web sites are not often this impactful.
5. Cascade Authorized Planning
Cascade Authorized Planning, an property planning agency primarily based in Portland, Oregon, has a chilled web site that clearly highlights totally different companies supplied. And, it’s clear what the agency does, as a result of there are pages on wills, trusts, probate, and extra that clearly lay out what’s included for every service in a bulleted record. What’s extra, this even contains pricing, an vital piece of data which lawyer web sites typically neglect to incorporate!
6. Contemporary Authorized
Contemporary Authorized makes our record of finest regulation agency web sites on account of their wonderful use of reassurance copy. As quickly as a web site customer lands on their homepage, they’re prompted to schedule a free name. That is vital, as a result of it allays any worries in regards to the preliminary value of authorized companies, on high of the difficulties a possible consumer with authorized points could also be going through.
Contemporary Authorized is a household regulation agency primarily based in Ottawa, Canada. One other factor they do properly is spotlight their experience via content material advertising and marketing and by running a blog recurrently on points associated to their observe areas.
7. Hamra Legislation Group
Editor’s Choice: 12 of the Best Websites for Free Online Games
Hamra Legislation Group, a enterprise and employment regulation agency in New York, mixes up the standard regulation agency web site designs template by that includes pictures of the agency’s key legal professionals, permitting potential purchasers to place a face to a reputation instantly. That is vital, as a result of it might doubtlessly improve a potential consumer’s belief within the agency.
Additionally, the regulation agency highlights that preliminary consultations are free in a number of locations, showcasing the way it offers worth to purchasers upfront. Moreover, highlighting their free consultations additionally emphasizes that the agency is funds aware, and provides honest and clear billing. With value being a key consideration for a lot of authorized purchasers, this method is on the cash.
8. Hoglund, Chwialkowski & Mrozik, P.L.L.C.
Usually talking, there’s no set structure, shade, or design which the entire finest regulation agency web sites share. What they do have in widespread nevertheless, is that they handle the wants of all potential purchasers and web site guests.
Hoglund, Chwialkowski & Mrozik, P.L.L.C., a rapidly-growing chapter and Social Safety regulation agency headquartered in Minneapolis-St. Paul, Minnesota, perceive the above idea completely.
Firstly, their clear homepage highlights their observe areas front-and-center, letting purchasers know they’re in the correct place. Then, their cellphone quantity is highlighted with a call-to-action (CTA) button in a brilliant shade, making them straightforward to contact, and the agency highlights that purchasers can get began for zero-dollars, easing value issues.
9. Okay Bennett Legislation LLC
Okay Bennett Legislation LLC is a boutique subscription authorized companies agency centered with regulation workplaces in Atlanta, Georgia.
Their web site design makes it clear that the agency is there to assist regulation companies proper from the beginning. Creating a robust first impression, the clear, well-designed house web page provides three other ways to get involved, together with a stay chat or scheduling a session. As properly, the house web page particulars various kinds of companies supplied, and highlights that every little thing is 100% flat charge as a result of that is vital for value aware new enterprise homeowners with predictable budgets.
10. Kinchloe Legislation
Kinchloe Legislation, a agency that covers household, incapacity, and enterprise regulation in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, has a web site design that makes the person expertise easy to navigate. They make it straightforward to get involved with a banner, clear button, and possibility to start out chatting proper from their house web page. Moreover, founder Alycia Kinchloe showcases her experience on the location with A Home Divided: A Household Legislation Podcast.
LayRoots, an asset safety and property planning regulation agency in Seattle, Washington, has the most effective regulation agency web sites on-line as we speak.
Their website instantly grabs the eye of its guests with a transparent name to motion for anybody who’s on the fence about asset safety (“You earned it. Defend it or threat shedding it.”). To make it straightforward to achieve out, their handle (with a map) and a “contact us” type are ingrained all through the web site design on the backside of each web page, and you may schedule a session by choosing a time from their calendar, saving time.
12. Levine Household Legislation Group
Levine Household Legislation Group, a full-service, million-dollar divorce and household authorized observe serving California’s Bay Space, has a clear, inviting internet design that clearly describes companies supplied, and the way Levine Group finest meets consumer wants (“Divorce is demanding. Our purpose is to reduce the fee and disruption to your life.”). To make the agency straightforward to contact, there’s a chatbot within the backside proper nook so potential purchasers can get their preliminary questions answered rapidly.
13. Locks Legislation Agency
Locks Legislation Agency, a private damage regulation agency with workplaces in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and New York, builds confidence with purchasers on its homepage by highlighting that it will get outcomes—over $1 billion, to be actual. Shoppers can simply discover out if they’ve a case (with out ready to contact somebody), and fill out a type to contact the agency proper from the homepage.
14. Fashionable Legislation
Fashionable Legislation, a household observe agency primarily based in Mesa, Arizona, offers purchasers a transparent path to get their questions answered from their homepage. Shoppers can ebook a session utilizing the clear, brilliant call-to-action (CTA) button in the course of the web page, or they will select from choices associated to their particular scenario, like “I’m researching regulation companies” or “I would like inexpensive divorce choices.”
15. Palace Legislation
Editor’s Choice: Top 10 Most Visited Websites in the USA in 2022
Palace Legislation, a private damage regulation and employee’s compensation agency primarily based in Tacoma, Washington, follows one of the best regulation agency web sites mantra of constructing belief of their companies. They do that by showcasing recognition and awards front-and-center on its homepage, backing up the truth that they’re a “high rated” regulation agency. There are a number of methods to contact the agency (in each English and Spanish!) and purchasers can simply discover out what their case is price.
16. Roach Legislation
Roach Legislation has skilled trial attorneys with regulation workplaces in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Their regulation agency web site clearly highlights their cellphone quantity and makes it straightforward to schedule a session with an consumption type on their web site. And, for every observe space the agency serves, purchasers can simply discover out extra about what’s lined and if it meets their wants, or ebook a session instantly.
17. T. Burd Legislation Group
T.Burd Legislation Group, a civil litigation agency primarily based in San Diego, California, has a transparent and easy-to-navigate web site with upfront contact data “for a speedy response.” The positioning additionally highlights spectacular quotations by media retailers like ABC and CBS. To maintain purchasers knowledgeable, their web site content material additionally features a web page outlining the significance of statutes of limitations. This ensures purchasers have essential details about when their case must be filed.
18. Vanst Legislation
Vanst Legislation is a digital regulation agency that’s “technically” headquartered in San Diego, California. As a result of on-line nature of their enterprise mannequin, there’s far more stress on their web site design in comparison with different lawyer web sites. Nevertheless, they handle that burden masterfully with a smooth, fashionable web site which highlights their experience and the way their digital mannequin offers worth for purchasers.
Showcasing their dedication to purchasers, Vanst Legislation’s story of how a lawyer went to a consumer’s home to shake their hand when the consumer needed to fulfill their lawyer in particular person reveals reasonably than tells how the agency goes above and past.
19. Vela Wooden
Vela Wooden, a regulation agency for small companies and enterprise capital funds in Dallas and Austin, showcases smooth, skilled branding on their web site as an instance the extent of service purchasers can anticipate. And, the agency additionally contains a podcast, enterprise glossary, and “startup central” part of its website. This helps construct belief and present assist for his or her enterprise purchasers.
20. Ziva Legislation
Finishing our record of one of the best regulation agency web sites is Ziva Legislation, a agency centered on negotiating business leases primarily based in Honolulu, Hawaii.
What they do an excellent job of is making their providing clear, in addition to the explanations an organization or enterprise ought to select to work with them. They provide a free due diligence guidelines for business tenants on their website. That is useful, as a result of it builds belief and authority with purchasers.
(Study extra about tips on how to model your regulation agency from skilled Katy Goshtasbi).
How we decided one of the best regulation agency web sites
Beneath, we’ve included the factors we used to find out one of the best regulation agency web sites. Have a look, and see how your agency’s web site stacks up! You’ll be able to learn our standards under, or obtain them within the type of our regulation agency web site scorecard. You too can be taught extra about constructing nice lawyer web sites with our complete information.
Get the Legislation Agency Web site Scorecard
To judge your web site towards one of the best regulation agency web sites, you’ll want to have a look at three areas:
- Consumer expertise
- Technical elements
Good consumer expertise
- Is the location’s content material clear and simple to grasp? All the finest regulation agency web sites get straight to the purpose, and don’t bury guests in authorized jargon. You’ll want good copywriting and plain language to succeed. Preserve it easy!
- Is the location straightforward to navigate? Is your website straightforward to get round, or do potential purchasers get misplaced? Construction your web site with clear navigation to make it straightforward to see the worth you present.
- Do guests know what companies you provide? What authorized companies are included and the way do they profit the consumer? How do the companies relate to issues a consumer is going through? Tackle these with a transparent description of companies supplied in your web site.
- Is it straightforward to search out the agency’s contact data? Shoppers shouldn’t must wrestle to name you or ship an electronic mail. Ideally, you need to give purchasers a number of calls-to-action to contact your agency—and you need to clearly show your agency’s contact particulars on your own home web page.
- Does the location provide on-line consumer consumption? If a consumer wants your assist now, they shouldn’t must play phone tag. For one of the best regulation agency web site, add a web based consumption system to assist purchasers seamlessly begin to get authorized assist (for instance, utilizing public consumption varieties with Clio Develop).
- Are visuals robust? For a robust regulation agency model, make sure that your web site design contains good high quality, unique pictures. Keep away from inventory photographs.
- Does the web site function social proof? You’ll be able to construct your fame and put potential purchasers comfortable when taking a look at hiring you with testimonials, critiques, and optimistic social media posts. To draw extra consideration, show testimonials prominently in your web site.
- Do the bios and “about” web page construct authority? Your agency’s web site ought to embody a brief bio that showcases the experience of legal professionals at your agency. To tie all of it collectively, your “about” web page ought to clearly state your regulation agency’s mission (pushed by your imaginative and prescient and values).
- Does the location function authoritative weblog content material? Publishing weblog posts, movies, or different content material advertising and marketing supplies referring to your target market and their ache factors builds your fame as an skilled and builds belief with purchasers. Present purchasers you’re an skilled they will flip to by offering worthwhile data in your website.
Prime technical elements
- Do pages load rapidly? If pages in your regulation agency web site don’t load quick sufficient, potential purchasers will return to Google and look some place else. Take a look at your website’s pace and take measures to enhance it if needed. Pages ought to load underneath 2 seconds.
- Is the location accessible? Can folks with low-vision or restricted motor capabilities simply navigate your web site? If not, replace your shade scheme. It’s vital that your agency be seen by all purchasers. Use the instruments on this record to examine in case your website is accessible. There ought to be no points or solely minor ones.
- Is the location mobile-friendly? Individuals spend an increasing number of time on their smartphones—together with after they’re searching for a lawyer. Guests ought to discover your web site visually interesting and simple to navigate on a cellular gadget. Examine your web site by yourself cellular gadget to see.
- Does the web site have a SEO (search engine marketing) advertising and marketing technique? SEO is the method of constructing your web site identified to Google after which showing in search question consequence pages. Implementing search engine marketing finest practices onto your lawyer web site will develop your natural visitors and buyer base.
As you’ll anticipate from one of the best regulation agency web sites, every web site included on this put up was robust in all or most of those areas, and yours might be too. To be taught extra, Obtain our regulation agency web site scorecard. It can assist uncover enhancements to your lawyer web site that would get you extra purchasers.
We revealed this weblog put up in June 2020. Final up to date: .
Categorized in: Advertising and marketing
Editor’s Choice: The 10 Best Job Search Websites in Canada | Adecco