Christmas is truly the most wonderful time of the year, and its time for you to appreciate and make a Christmas wishes for your boss. The smell of pumpkin spice fills the air, beautiful decorations and twinkling lights appear everywhere, and we send and receive festive wishes to those we hold dear.
However, knowing exactly what to write in your Christmas cards can be a bit tricky, particularly when you’re trying to figure out the perfect message for your boss. Not to worry – we’ve put together this handy list of the best Merry Christmas wishes for your boss, so you can choose the perfect festive message to write in your card.
Sincere Christmas Wishes For Your Boss
Sometimes, the best festive wishes are the ones that come straight from the heart. Here are some heartfelt messages to write in your boss’s Christmas card.
- Merry Christmas to the boss who keeps things running as smoothly as Santa’s workshop!
- Wishing you and your family all of the best this holiday season. Thank you for your support and leadership over this past year.
- Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you and your family too,
I’m so lucky to have a boss like you!
- Working for you has been such a joy. I look forward to what the coming year brings. Merry Christmas to you!
- Having you as a boss is better than any gift I’ll find under the tree. Merry Christmas and happy new year.
- Merry Christmas to you and yours, and a happy new year. Thank you for the supportive environment we all get to enjoy every year.
- Working for you feels like I’m part of a family, and I could not be more grateful for that. Wishing you a happy festive season and a prosperous new year.
- I’m so thankful for all the opportunities you’ve given me this year. I look forward to another great year working with you. Merry Christmas!
- You’re more than a boss to me – you’re a friend too. Merry Christmas and happy new year!
- There’s nothing better than a positive work environment, and I have you to thank for that! Merry Christmas and happy new year to you and your family.
Motivational Christmas Messages For Your Boss
Your boss probably dedicates a lot of time to keeping you motivated throughout the year, so why not return the favour this festive season? Below, you’ll find some of our favourite motivational messages to share with your boss.
- We’ve had a great year – let’s make the next one even better! Merry Christmas and happy new year.
- This festive season, I hope you take some time to relax and unwind with your friends and family. Let’s have another great year next year. Merry Christmas!
- We’ve had our ups and downs, but one thing stays true – I have really loved working with you! Merry Christmas!
- Your drive and determination inspire me and every other member of our team. Merry Christmas to a great boss!
- It’s been a challenging year, but with your leadership, we made it through it all. Here’s to a great new year! Merry Christmas!
- With your work ethic, I see nothing but good things on the horizon for our team. Merry Christmas to a fantastic boss and constant inspiration!
- This year has been a good one, and I know the next one will be too. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
- May the upcoming year be filled with more blessings and success! Merry Christmas!
- This festive season, we want to thank you for all your hard work, and promise to work hard in the new year too. Merry Christmas from the whole team!
- Merry Christmas! Wishing you a prosperous new year filled with every success you deserve!
Sweet Christmas Messages For Your Boss
We all love getting sweet, thoughtful messages at Christmas time, and your boss will too. Take a look at our favourite sweet messages to give to your boss.
- There’s no harder working boss than you – well, maybe Santa! Merry Christmas and happy new year.
- You deserve a restful festive season and lots of presents this Christmas. Wishing you and your family a wonderful time!
- May the warm colours of the festive season brighten up your Christmastime. Best wishes to you and your family.
- Having you as a boss is one of the best gifts I could ever have. Merry Christmas and happy new year!
- Christmas is a special time for family, and I’m thankful for the family I have at work too! Wishing you a happy Christmas.
- Christmas is the time to count our blessings, and you are definitely one of mine. Merry Christmas to a great boss!
- I feel so blessed to have a boss like you. I’m truly thankful for the support and mentorship I get from you. Merry Christmas and happy new year!
- From my family to yours: Merry Christmas! May this festive season be a blessed one.
- I hope your Christmas is a relaxing one – if anyone deserves it, it’s you. Happy holidays!
- Your hard work and dedication continue to inspire us all. Wishing you a wonderful festive season!
Funny Christmas Wishes For Your Boss
The best gift is laughter, so give your boss a chuckle when they read your Christmas card this year. Here are our funny wishes to write in your boss’s card.
- All I want for Christmas is… a raise! Happy holidays, boss!
- Why are Dasher and Dancer always taking coffee breaks? Because they’re Santa’s star bucks! Merry Christmas!
- Who delivers presents to cats? Santa Paws! Happy Christmas to you and yours.
- What was Santa’s favourite subject at school? Chemistree! Merry Christmas and happy new year.
- What goes “oh, oh, oh”? Santa walking backwards! Merry Christmas boss!
- Who is Santa’s favourite singer? Elf-ish! Wishing you a merry Christmas and a prosperous new year.
- What do reindeer hang on the tree? Horn-aments! Have a merry Christmas and a happy new year.
- They say the best gifts come from the heart – but cash and presents work wonders too! Here’s a small token of my appreciation for another great year at the office. Merry Christmas!
- What should you do if your car breaks down at Christmas? Get a mistle-tow! Have a lovely festive season!
- Knock knock! Who’s there? Mary. Mary who? Mary Christmas! Hope it’s a good one for you and your family, boss!
Classic Christmas Wishes For Your Boss
You can’t go wrong with these classic Christmas wishes – just personalise them for your boss’s Christmas card.
- Wishing you a Merry Christmas filled with joy and happiness!
- Have yourself a merry little Christmas, let your heart be light.
- May the sights and sounds of Christmas work their merry magic in your heart.
- Have a holly, jolly Christmas!
- May the Christmas season fill your heart with joy, your home with love, and your life with laughter.
- Here’s to a season filled with comfort, warmth and good cheer. Merry Christmas!
- May your holiday season be filled with magic and cheer.
- Thinking warmly of you and your family this festive season.
- From my family to yours: may your Christmas be filled with joy.
- Merry Christmas, with lots of love.
There you have it, a wish to suit your unique working relationship! You can choose from any of these Christmas wishes for your boss and they’re sure to appreciate the sentiment.