Sharing is caring!
Whether it’s for resignation or they are retiring, send a respectful farewell message to your boss. For your boss, say goodbye and wish them luck in their new adventure.
It is not only the person who is leaving who will need to move on to another phase of life and career but also the people that care and left in the company.
Indeed, saying farewell messages is more than leaving emotions and memories. Saying farewell is a coping mechanism for both parties to naturally start a new beginning. It reduces the baggage as the person goes for good.
Moreover, farewell messages become highly vital when your boss is the person who is about to leave the company.
What should I write in my Boss’s farewell card?
The most common and easy way to say farewell to your Boss is giving a card. A card may look simple, but it is equated to a certificate of appreciation or certificate of recognition.
- Goodbye messages can increase morale in the workplace. It can offer a break and lift the mood and encourage everyone to become more productive.
- It reminds people of the good things about the company. Use the opportunity to express your feeling and reach out to the company
- It is an opportunity to acknowledge the value of your Boss. It can help create a positive culture in the office. Even if the person leaves with negative feedback, still being gracious will allow the office to grow and become resilient
- Finally, the farewell ritual will allow all employees to do their best behavior. In due time, anyone can also decide to leave. Of course, everyone wants to be remembered positively.
Short Farewell Messages To Boss
- It was a great experience to work with a boss like you. I will always remember you, sir!
- We feel sad knowing that you will leave us soon. We want to tell you that you are a true leader and an inspiration to us. All the best, Boss!
- You are irreplaceable! Thank you for being a real inspiration to us.
- Your contribution formed us. We feel sad to see you go. We are happy that your new workplace will gain an incredible leader.
- We will miss your hard work and supporting acts. Thank you for being the head of this team
- I feel sorry to hear that you are leaving us. We wish you all the best and the next journey of your career. Kudos!
- We forever cherish the moments of having a hard-working and fantastic Boss. Hope you also don’t forget us.
- It is our privilege to have a brilliant mentor boss. Onwards and upwards to greater things.
- For sure, it will be a strange feeling of coming to the office with you, not here. We want to let you realize that you are an integral part of the team, and we feel sad seeing you leave.
- I convey to you the warmest farewell I could give to a fantastic boss. I wish you all the success and happiness.
- Although our hearts are weeping for seeing you leave, we are happy that you will be in the journey for the next chapter of your career.
- I will never grow in work without your full support and mentorship. Thank you for being an inspiration.
- You lead the team to achieve the ladder of success. We know that in your next chapter, you will continue to reign success.
- We wish to say, “Please don’t go.” But the new path you will take is the way that will make you grow and climb to another level of success. Thank you, Boss.
- Upon hearing you are leaving, I am incredibly happy. But I am sad as well to lose the best leader I have ever worked with. Thank you, Boss.
- We will miss your words of encouragement. Thank you
- I know that you will reign success in your next job. Thank you
- All the best for the next challenge. Thank you for the years of service.
- Even though the waters are choppy, you lead us through success. Sorry to see you go.
- Today, the company loses a great leader and mentor. We wish you all the best.
- Boss, I am so lucky that I have something that makes saying goodbye very hard.
- Boss, you showed us that the secret to success is hard work and perseverance. Farewell!
- You are the Boss who uses authority to lead us to success. Thank you
- I was once an ordinary employee who became extraordinary. Thank you for the training, Boss
- Other Bosses give an order, but you give direction. Thanks, Boss!
- Other Boss give targets, but you gave us direction. Thank you
- You are more of a friend and less of a colleague. You are more of a leader than a boss. Godspeed!
- Your arrival in the office is a boss, but now you depart as a friend. Good luck, Boss
Funny Farewell Messages To Boss
- You’re out of here now. Lucky you!
- Can’t wait to get rid of you! Just kidding! We are going to miss you, after all. Keep in touch always Boss
- I feel sorry for the next person who will replace you. Goodbye and Goodluck!
- Boss, for years you see us through tough times at work. But now we are friends and longer colleagues. Farewell!
- We can’t wait to begin our friendship outside this office.
- Dearest Boss, your cabin is the only place that will go empty but not our hearts. We will miss you
- I don’t care if my dream is to work with achievers like Steve Jobs and Bill Gates because I have worked with a genius like you.
- On the one hand, I am happy that I will no longer be hearing you vent but I will soon be bracing myself with the new Boss.
- You have been the potter to this company. Thank you for molding us.
- As we bid goodbye today, we feel pity with our new colleagues. They have no idea the wrath coming in their way.
- I’m a bit wondering now, whom should I share gossip with, whom should I hang out now in the cafeteria, who will take me out now for a free lunch. Oh my! Please don’t go!
- You left for greener pastures, but you made us go blue. We will miss you, Boss
- You made me feel like a part of the family. Thank you, Boss
- You pushed me with your motivational words. I owe you a lot. Thank you
- In reality, retirement is only the shifting of a role as you as the employee and your wife as the Boss.
- Retirement is only the change of dress code, from suits and shirt to flannel and blankies
- Dearest Boss, remember this; no matter how much all of us wish you well, we are just happy that you’re happy that you’re finally leaving. Farewell!
- The survey says a vast percentage of bosses hate to retire because, without their staff, it signifies they need to do the work for themselves.
- Boss, we have something to tell since you are retiring now. We had an excellent time annoying you in all possible ways. Kudos!
Farewell Messages To Boss Who is Retiring
- I wish you a happy life, and may you enjoy your retirement life. Have fun!
- Retirement only means you put family and friends first overwork. Happy retirement!
- We wish that you were born at least a couple of years later so we could have more time with you as a great boss.
- We are going to miss a great colleague who entertains us despite the pressure overwork. Thank you, Boss
- We are lucky to have a seasoned mindset who showed us the right path to success.
- If you ask me what thing you want me to have from you? It will be your capabilities. I wish you all the best and enjoy the retirement life!
- Your retirement is a loss for us but a profit from your end. Farewell
- We wish you a fulness of life and happiness. Embrace retirement, Boss
- Retirement is the ultimate reward after winning the battles you fought in the boardroom. Congratulations for winning, Boss
- Your most significant souvenir is us, your colleagues. We wish you a good life. Happy retirement.
- Surely, you will love retirement. You do not need to take a day off from work
- There was never a dull moment when you are around in the office. Your spirit lifts us always to work hard. Thank you
- Boss, we are finally happy you are retiring, I can say anything I want without getting in trouble. Good luck boss
- I am deeply sad as you are going to leave us. Thank you that you inspire us.
- Congratulations for finally you can enjoy the things you wish
- You are more of a mentor than a boss to us. Thank you
- Thank you for allowing us to think and become innovative. I can never imagine at your age and seasoned wisdom, you inspire us to think out of the box. Congratulations, Boss
- Retirement is equal to freedom. Enjoy the fruits of your hard labor, Boss
- Finally, you can live a life without traffic jams. Happy retirement!
- For sure, you will miss the queue in getting your coffee. Happy retirement
- For us, you are a friend. Thank you for the years we have been together. Cheers!
- I will never forget the things I learned from you. I enjoy working with you, Boss.
- You deserve retirement! The contributions to this company are invaluable.
- Finally, you do not need to think twice or thrice whether to put off things you want to do. You are not permitted to do whatever you wish. Happy retirement!
- You finally ended the stress, meetings, and taxing. Now its time to sit back and enjoy retirement
Farewell Messages To Boss After Resignation
- Boss, we salute to your courage and leadership. You always put the welfare of your staff first. We hope we can still work together someday. Best luck with your next journey
- You are a great mentor. You made such an influence on my career. Your new employer is so lucky to have you on their team. Congratulations.
- You created good memories and build great respect. Thank you for being our Boss
- It’s time for you to take the next challenge of your professional journey. We wish you all the luck.
- Boss, we assure you that your legacy will remain forever. Thank you
- You are an exceptional leader. You made us your friends. We respect your goodness and leadership. Farewell.
- While other leaders are busy giving instructions, you are busy giving us inspiration. Thank you for nurturing us.
- Thank you for your influence. We wish you luck with your new position. Cheers
- Thank you for the challenge, as it made me grow. In every trial you gave is carried with inspiration.
- I will never forget your creative approach in responding to a problem. You are a role model. Thank you
- You may leave because of the new offered position. But Boss, always remember that you are the best we ever had. It is our prayer that you achieve success and happiness in your new job.
- On this last day of the company, I will take the opportunity to express my gratitude for your support and sacrifices. These words are an understated expression. You are worth more than that.
- Best of luck to your leadership to the new team and new work environment.
- I became a better person and a better employee. Thanks to you. Bye, boss.
Respectful Farewell Messages To Boss You Don’t Like
- Your new employees don’t know what they are about to experience. Lead them like you led us. Congratulations!
- You accomplished many things in your time here. Now it’s time to go accomplish some more. Farewell, boss!
- Thank you for being our leader. You made a significant impression on me. Goodbye, and good luck!
- I thought I would be working for a boss. But actually, I worked for a mentor and a role model.
- Thank you for your time and patience. I learned a lot from you, Boss
- The team is losing a little without you. But we feel excited for you on your next journey. Thank you
- I will be constantly grateful for you teaching me how to lead.
- The office is now becoming spacious for having a friend who will be leaving us. Good luck to your next career move.
- You showed us that success is not an accident. Thank you, Boss
- We are lucky to have a boss like you. But all good things always come to an end. Good luck
- They say the new start is an art, but the most fabulous art is in the ending.
Farewell Messages To Boss When You Are the Employee Who Leaves The Company
- I appreciate your support and inspiration. It made me decide to take on a new challenge. Thank you, Boss
- Thank you for being my mentor. You build my skills and knowledge. You are part of the opportunity that I am about to take
- Thank you, Boss, for the opportunity of allowing me to grow.
- I will be missing the work culture and the work attitude of the Boss. However, I need to grow and become mature. Thank you for allowing me to experience the growth with your team
- Moving up to the second step of the ladder doesn’t mean a complete goodbye. It is an opportunity for us to work together to achieve greater things. Thank you
- Thank you, Boss, for the endorsement. I will not fail you, and I will make the best of it.
- I will never forget the things you teach me. I will promise you that I will grow in this new career pathway
- I never take your words for granted; that is why I got this offer. You are part of this success.
- I now believe that no one is indispensable. But the knowledge and skills you impart me is a legacy. Thank you
All workplaces have different dynamics and culture. It may be positive or can be negative. However, the people that were gathered to work together under the command of a boss works together for the greater good. Saying farewell to a boss is essential to build better character and strengthen motivation to both parties. Saying farewell to your employer shows respectful etiquette. After all, you never know if you will run into each other again in your careers.